Sunday, June 22, 2014

it's been a long time....but I keep coming back to you...

ok...lets try this again...

I'm coming back to the blog (after a very long time) as I've posted too much negative and just plain, tedious shit on my facebook lately...that is now for here...


so let's begin...


  1. last 3 or 4 weekends, i've just stayed home....i used the i'm gonna clean excuse....i haven't and i just veg to the point of depression...not bad depression, but just knowing I'm wasting too much "Summah" is a bummer
  2.  I want a pet...probably a cat, as I pretty much believe this is where I'm gonna be. I can't see myself coming home in my mid 40's with no real skills having significant job prospects...but back on the cat...I want a cat and am scared to ask my work to ask the landlady about it as they aren't on the best of terms and i don't want her snooping if she says no thinking I may get one anyway...which I wouldn't as I still have some doubts...mainly due to finances and long term living situations...
  3. am I lonely? I don't know. I am bored a lot. I want to hang out with people but I don't like doing stuff that takes large blocks of time...
  4. I am excited about coming home for christmas. been looking into plane tickets...cost around $1400-$1500 range right now...a manageable amount...
well that concludes this post: here's a cat...




No comments:

Post a Comment