Thursday, July 17, 2014

there's this co-worker...

I really hate. The cunt ain't my boss. She's just a bitch. So much so I ended up calling her a bitch 2 weeks after meeting her. I apologized (several months later)...

but she still has this attitude like she is my boss. You ain't bitch...The rub is she is the only other English speaker here and I need her to translate.

I need to go to the post office in the morning as Fridays are "special days" not teaching days...so it's about as painless a time there is to go do this shit...I ask the cunt if she would let the principle know i would be a little late (come around 10am). (and not really since i technically start work at 10 but have to be here at 930am). So she asks in a tone "why do you have to go to the post office?"...

"To mail something..." what do you mean why do i have to go to the post office? to get my rectum examined, why do you think...

you damn twat..

No comments:

Post a Comment