Monday, January 28, 2013

nothing funny today...

I woke up around 1030 this morning, had breakfast, and promptly got back in the bed. I stayed there until after it got dark....I watched a little TV and messed around on my iPhone and Nook, but stayed in the bed...

This has to be depression right. I mean I can't be so lazy as to just sit in my room and be content doing nothing. I'm not. It was a gorgeous day outside today. It was 69 F less then a week from February. And I couldn't bring myself to go outside...

I could of gone to the zoo today. I want to go sometime soon but I just can't bring myself to go.

This is what usually happens: I decide to do something...it takes forever to get ready and motivated to go...when I'm literally getting my keys and putting on my shoes, I get this overwhelming feeling of " What's the point? This won't make you happy. give up and go back to bed"


random sidenote: Rolling Stone, your 50 Funniest People Now list is horseshit...you got random people no one's heard of yet no Bill Burr...

if your magazine's plan is to not be relevant, then you are doing a wonderful job...


Also I've decided I want to move to LA sometime in my life to be close to good live stand-up comedy...

No comments:

Post a Comment