Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekly Banality Update 1-13-2013

another all things mindless...

1st of all - going to yard sales = fun, having a yard sale = suck...

I finished the Hunger Games trilogy yesterday...I really enjoyed it. I teared up a little at the end of Mockingjay...don't look at me like that...it happened, let's move on...

to what...I don't know...nothing of importance happened this week... hhhmmmm...


let me get back to you...

updated 1/15/2013

had to get my frames replaced after I rolled over on my glasses in bed...got a little yard sale cash then immediately had to spend it #cantwinforlosing

and I spent an afternoon looking at my old tweets, here are a few:


  1. People need to realize I don't answer the phone at 230 AM - 3/15/2009
  2. People need to realize I don't answer the phone at 1130 AM - later 3/15/2009
  3. i will never use the word "chillaxin"...this I proclaim - 3/30/2009
  4. I left a bunch of farts at work. If you found any...keep them...i'll bring more tomorrow -5/1/2011
  5. I'd hate movie theaters less if they still thought 3pm was a matinee - 6/23/2011
I'm a regular Ernest Hemmingway...

No comments:

Post a Comment