Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Weekly Banality Update 1-23-2013

a couple of days late, oh well...


Saw some movies (all were DVD/Blu-rays, Netflix or Hulu):

  1. Dredd - great sci-fi action flick...wish I'd seen it in the theaters in 3d
  2. Resident Evil: Retribution - not going to win any Oscars but...ehhh, it is what it is
  3. Super Size Me - seen it before, watched it again...made me freak a bit about my health...
  4. Battle Royale - Japanese horror/thriller, think The Hunger Games in a modern setting...


After a frenzied couple of  weeks reading Silver Linings Playbook and The Hunger Games trilogy, I've come to a crawl with The Hobbit. I just don't feel it like the others. The writing style is just draining.

I picked up Red Faction: Guerrilla for Xbox 360. Again Sci-fi 3rd person shooter, right up my alley...

My podcasts of note:

  1. Who Charted
  2. Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast
  3. The CAGcast
  4. Nerd Poker


And I'm broke and I need to get off my ass and get my ebay shit in order...






No comments:

Post a Comment